Salam Perpaduan..Salam Muhibbah..dan Salam 1 Malaysia..!!!

Assalamualikum w.b.t..

Selamat Datang, Welcome, Vanakam, Huanying, Ahlan wasahlan
ke laman blog saya.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

my favourite facebook page!

I want to share one of the best facebook page that could be the best reference for baking lovers.


DARI DAPUR SEORANG AMATUR



Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/Dari-Dapur-Seorang-Amatur-744469875574643/?fref=ts

Why I like this page??

  1. The measurement of the ingredients is easy to follow
  2. The author has simplified the recipe
  3. I succeed on my first try
  4. The end product is delicious


I have tried several recipes from this page like rainbow cake and cookies called 'lidah kucing'. I have succeeded to produce both and I received compliment from my family. I also has used the recipe from this page and make money out of it. I sold 'lidah kucing' cookies last eid plus received a special rainbow cake order for an engagement. So, why do not you check the recipes out and test it? You will succeed on your first try!

This is the rainbow cake that that I baked not long time ago...(I guess)



No comments:

Post a Comment