Salam Perpaduan..Salam Muhibbah..dan Salam 1 Malaysia..!!!

Assalamualikum w.b.t..

Selamat Datang, Welcome, Vanakam, Huanying, Ahlan wasahlan
ke laman blog saya.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

my business

Hello everyone!

Are you a fan of crochet's product?
if the answer is YES, come and visit my facebook page and follow my instagram!!


Fb page: Nuyin's BabyLand
Fb Link: https://www.facebook.com/nuyinsbabyland/
Insta: @nuyinsbabyland

Here are some of the products that I sell;


  1. cover bottle 
  2. pouch 
  3. telekung's bag 
  4. baby booties 
  5. sunhat/cap
  6. wedding gift, etc 


The best seller of my product is HAMPER FOR BABY.






We offer a quality and handmade product with cheapest price in the market. You could request the design and the colour of the product without any additional charge. The prices vary according to size.

So, DO NOT WAIT ANY LONGER
LIKE my facebook page and FOLLOW my insta to get update on the latest product.

No comments:

Post a Comment