Salam Perpaduan..Salam Muhibbah..dan Salam 1 Malaysia..!!!

Assalamualikum w.b.t..

Selamat Datang, Welcome, Vanakam, Huanying, Ahlan wasahlan
ke laman blog saya.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

me

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello everyone!


I am Fazira Ramelan and this is an old blog that I turn to a new one.


I am a 25 year old woman who is struggling to complete my degree to achieve Bachelor of English with Communication from UniSZA. Before this, I was blogging to share my experiences in Terengganu but NOW, I am blogging for my Integrative Multimedia subject. To cut it short, this the medium where I am going to apply all of my understanding and knowledge of that subject.

Hopefully, the entry in this blog can be a diary, magazine, newspaper, source of information, inspiration and could contribute to the society..!

No comments:

Post a Comment